Sunday, May 2, 2010

Reflection

This might be the last blog that I will do. Blogging has been pretty cool. I had learn more about blogging. From the first time I though that it was going to be boring. But then I was going threw the Internet, to get some information (with out the Internet I will not be blogging right now). My friends said that it was fun, because you can be typing things about what you feel about things (but not the bad feelings).You can be typing things like, who basketball player is better, or who soccer player is better. You don't have to always be talking about athletic players. You can talk about the top artist, Music, modeling, etc. There are thousands things you can be blogging about. Many of my friends are always talking about artist, because they like listening music. For example, Jay-z, Lady Gaga, Lil Wayne, Justin Bieber, etc. But I think the people that talk about artist are kind of stokers (no offense). Blogging is not just blogging about music, I blog about electronics, because electronics are cool.
I really don't know if I'm going to continue to blog, because I really don't have anything to blog about. But if I got something inn the Internet that shows on, I will blog about it. But right now, no.
Well had learned a lot of things during blogging. While I was searching for information of my blogs, I had learn what the latest electronics can do. Many electronics are starting to be touch screen. Which is cool because that means that the future is getting closer. New TVs are going to be in 3D and touch screen. New advance ways to be reading books. The coolest phones, yet. Also the newest computers. I mean, if we will not had all of this new electronics, our life might be boring. We will not have cool entrainment. I always have love technology, sense I had my first elctronic, the Nintendo 64.
So I gess that this is my last blog. Please comment my blogs, becasue i want to look popular. If you read my blogs, you will be surprise by the coolest, and latest electronics. PPPPPEEEEAAAACCCEEEE!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment