Friday, April 23, 2010

HTC EVO 4G is the coolest HD Phone


I had been hearing many rumors from my friends about this new phone from Sprint. Its called the HTC EVO 4g. When I heard about this phone, I was like OMG men. The name of this phone sounds kind of like a new IPhone, but in a better than IPhone. But when I heard it was from Sprint, I was mad because I have a T-Mobile phone(That sucks big time). But its ok for me, because I really don't need one right now. But this is the cool thing, because who wouldn't like to have a phone that tells you the weather when you turn it on. Yeeaaahh!! isn't that cool. But this new generation of the HTC is released on this summer. This might be the best specced phone I had ever witnessed. The handset is centered around a 480 x 800 4.3-inch TFT LCD. Which the screen is really big for phone. But its cool because you can watch movies in HD. If I would of have it, I will be watching my most favorite movies.

This phone has a lot of enemies like the Blackberry Storm, the IPhone, the IGoogle, and the Android. The Blackberry is the most smartest phone on all companies(might). But I think that the Blackberry is just for business people, not for teenagers(only if you text a lot because it has a complete keyboard). The IPhone is the funnest phone device that a person can have. The IPhone has many apps that you can have fun, for education, and for traveling. The IGoogle is one of the most finest T-Mobile phones, because its almost like a computer and a phone together. However, there is another phone that has been one the greatest hits on the U.S. The Android from Verizon, is the advance phone, with its high Internet, and hundreds of apps. All of this phones have a lot of cool things, but they might not beat the HTC. The HTC has everything of all this phones. Its a smart phone, it has a fast Internet accesses, you can put many applications like the IPhone, and its kind of like a computer too. But there is a thing that other phones don't have. They don't have High Definition movies.


The HTC has many cool apps. There is a new feature which is the Sprint hotspot app, another MiFi-style connection sharing number. But its not just the apps that makes this phone cool. There is other things that takes this phone a breathtaking. The camera does seem to be the coolest high quality. The screen makes me go crazy for it, because its so high definition. This phone its bigger than other kind of phone. The screen is bigger than other phone. In the back there's strong, chrome kick stand so you don't have to be carrying the whole entire time. One of the thing that I never know about this Phone is that you can connect it on a TV and watch your favorite videos or movies. No other phone can do that, which now I really do want one(I think I'm going to change my T-Mobile phone to the HTC EVO 4g from Sprint). There are many cool phones that will come soon on sell. If you want to learn more about other new phones, just check my other posts.


ttp://www.engadget.com/2010/03/23/htc-evo-4g-is-sprints-android-powered-knight-in-superphone-armo/

No comments:

Post a Comment