Wednesday, April 14, 2010

TIDEST PHONE yet

You had heard about the new Ipad but you had not heard about the new Phone of Apple. This new is called the IPhone 4g. I know that is the same name but is the fourth generation of it. Many rumours i had heard about this new IPhone so that's why i will be talking about it. I had
heard that comes around June or July of 2010.
The cool thing about this new IPhone is that you can video chat. Isn't that cool, I mean you don't have to put the phone right in your ear, which it gets kind of anion, so that is why many people just text instead of calling. However, coming back about the video chat. This way of video chat can bring us to the future, JK,(might).
When I was a little kid my first entertainment electronic was the NINTENDO 64 (Which it was pretty cool, I wish I had one right now so it can bring back some old memories). I wish when I was a little kid they should invented the IPhone, because I would of buy it.
You bloggers want to hear something so awesome about this tide phone is that could also have dual core processors. It also has a higher and powerful graphic chips, that you can watch your videos in High Definition. But there is something that I'm forgetting. DDDAAAHHH!!!Applications. The IPhone would not that popular if there wouldn't be no apps. Don't worry new cool apps would be in sell on Itunes.
Many companies of the United States (Verizon, T-mobile, and AT&T) want to have the IPhone. Sprint already has it, other companies like T-mobile. But the companies that are most of the competitive are Verizon and AT&T. There are talks of Verizon Wireless getting iPhone sometime in 2010. But AT&T is not stay there and watch Verizon selling all the IPhones, they will be having them too (maybe). But if AT&T would not be on the contract, many people would change AT&T to Verizon because they have the cool stuff and AT&T is does not.
Many phones are being competitive with the IPhone, like the Palm Pre(AT&T) and the Blackberry, which it will be looking kind of bad to Verizon. But I think that the Verizon would not lose becasue they have a secret weapon, which is the Android.
The new IPhone would be an awesome hit in America, because it has return in a better, advance, cool way. However, theres is a many phones that could be competitive with the IPhone 4g. Check out my whole entire blog if want to learn about other COOL phones or electronics

No comments:

Post a Comment