Friday, April 16, 2010

This MP3 looks like an EGG ????.....

Since music has been invented before civilization has started(I think because I'm not really good with Social Studies). Music keeps every living human entertained many thousands of thousands years. Music has been changing every hundreds of year. From Jazz to Rock & Roll. From Rock & Roll to Pop. And also from Pop to Rap, ect. Since we invented the MP3, many people over the world started to buy them. People buy MP3 because, its the best way to listen music on the go. I always listen to music, but I use to have a MP3, but this dude steal it from my locker(that was not cool from him). But I'm going to buy a new one like the "Sony Rolly MP3 Player. This MP3 its cool because it looks like an egg, and you can do cool things with it too.

These days, the trends for MP3 player go way beyond simple playing and recording functions. Many companies all over the world are trying to make the smallest, most technological MP3s. Now MP3s are smaller, more cheaper, and more powerful than ever. Sony have been one of the top companies that have the most selling devices. Sony made this MP3 so people will know how Sony is taking MP3s structures OUT OF THIS WORLD!!!!! The Sony Rolly is a kind of wireless speaker/audio player with 1GB of internal memory. Which it allows to interact with it and select the tracks that you want to listen to. I mean, is there any other kind of MP3 that has wireless, I DON'T THINK SO!!! Even this MP3 has speakers, and some MP3 don't. This is why this MP3 is more special than the other MP3s. Another cool thing about it, its that the Rolly will be moving all around your room(hahahaha). While the music is playing, Rolly lights up the tunes with blue, orange, and green LEDs. Its like a night club(Pump up the party). This light are for the people who are scare of been in the dark(JK).

This MP3 could be the next generation of other MP3s. The Rolly is the best way to be hearing music. But I bet you people are just wondering when is the Rolly going to release. Well i got bad news. I really don't know when is going to release(I'm sorry people). But there is a thing that I will tell that you are not going to like. This MP3 player does cost a lot of money. It cost like 400$ bucks, which is a lot of green paper($$$$$$). This is why I will be thinkig about buying this MP3, becasue its cool, and expensive. Thats all I can say about the Rolly. But there are lot more MP3s that you can buy with a cheaper price(they could be cool too). Learn more about other funky technology, just check out my other posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment